Health and Safety Consultants are a support system to your team of professionals. We can help set up your safety program and ensure the successful implementation and maintenance.
Our team of experienced personnel with CRSP Designation (Canadian Registered Safety Professionals), OH&S Diplomas/Certificates as well as NCSO certifications can provide the guidance and support your team needs to be able to successfully implement and maximize the value from your Health, Safety, and Environment Management System (HSE-MS).
- HSE-MS Program Development
- Gap Analysis and Review of existing Health, Safety and Environment – Management System (HSE-MS)
- COR Audits (Internal & External)
- COR Audit Preparation and Support during the Audit Process
- General Health and Safety Management Coaching & Mentoring
- Incident Investigations
- Training and Mentorship of Company HSE Representatives
- Morning Toolbox Meetings
- Field Level Hazard Assessment (FLHA)
- Safety Orientations
- Site-Specific Safety Management Plan Development
- Project Risk Assessments
- Job Hazard Assessments