Industrial Safety Personnel are accountable for collaboratively providing top quality service to our customers in support of their projects. Impact Safety Personnel will be capable of managing operational risk and achieving strategic H&S goals. This includes working with the client and contractors to control hazards, respond to incidents, comply with policies – standards – procedures and legislation, and take proactive measures to improve the Health and Safety of all personnel working on location.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, Industrial Safety Personnel are accountable for, but not limited to:
- Representing Impact Safety Solutions Ltd. in a professional and ethical manner.
- Supporting Corporate Health & Safety, Work Methods, and Technical Training areas.
- Reporting incidents or any near miss immediately to a Manager and/or Supervisor. Upholding Management practices to achieve a positive, resilient safety culture.
- Demonstrate high levels of performance, self-discipline, safety, accountability, focus, innovation, achievement oriented, and an ‘easy to do business’ with manner of working.
Monitoring, support and subject matter expertise in:
Confined Space Operations
- Utilizing our state of the art remote monitoring system to uphold all legislated responsibilities of confined space attendants including:
- Installation Verification/testing Operation of technology
- Training and education of contractors on site